Adecco Permanent Placement is looking for its client, ERGO Asigurari de Viata, part of one of the biggest German insurance group, for a junior actuary!
…and it’s waiting for you to join the Actuarial team and learn together what “actuarism” means.
Enthusiasm is a must, ambition is good too.
If you know what`s missing from the string “#VALUE”, “#DIV/0!”, “#NAME?”, then consider applying for our new opening.
If you would like to…
- Be involved in the product pricing, reserving, reinsurance accounts and product development processes;
- Monitor periodically the products/ portfolios results, identifying profit or loss generating factors;
- Support the on-going Solvency II processes;
- Be part of the financial and technical reports preparation;
- Perform and present various actuarial analyses as requested by the management;
- Create and adapt actuarial models to evolving business needs;
- Participate in/ coordinate product implementation projects;
- Become proficient in actuarial software (Prophet).
And you have…
- Genuine passion for learning and personal development;
- University degree – Mathematics/ Economics – (ongoing Actuarial studies are representing a plus);
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office - especially advanced Excel& Access, while other technical skills would be a plus (SQL etc.);
- Good command of English language;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Good Organizing skills and strong Follow Through;
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving;
- Experience within the insurance sector and/or in the actuarial field is preferred.
Please contact…. Emilia Sparlac- Senior Consultant Adecco